Swiftly Ruined, a 2D Graphics Chatsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swiftly Ruined, a 2D Graphics Chatsite

Swiftly Ruined is a place for all members to feel at home! We have a very wonderful staff that is always at work, trying to provide the best for their community. We also have a beautiful community, where we all establish peace and happiness.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyena Pose Set

Go down 
+2
Katia
juicebox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
juicebox

juicebox

Hyena Pose Set  Empty
PostSubject: Hyena Pose Set    Hyena Pose Set  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Because of some of the lazy artists that were paid and never did our sets, another user recently offered to design our Hyena set.
Surguri from Wolfhome, is the one who drew these. I'd like to know what you guys think and if we should hire her to design them, because she actually really wants too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katia

Katia

Hyena Pose Set  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyena Pose Set    Hyena Pose Set  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:55 pm

I think we should. The sets look good and if she wants to do them sure why not. Smile

&who were the artists that never completed the sets? e.e
Back to top Go down
http://monaitak.deviantart.com
Sun

Sun

Hyena Pose Set  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyena Pose Set    Hyena Pose Set  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

These are nice c;
Back to top Go down
juicebox

juicebox

Hyena Pose Set  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyena Pose Set    Hyena Pose Set  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

I agree :3
And I'm not sure, some we lost track of contact with since it's been about a month and we haven't even scene wips. e-e
Back to top Go down
Away

Away

Hyena Pose Set  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyena Pose Set    Hyena Pose Set  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 pm

These look pretty good to me. I vote yes (:
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Hyena Pose Set  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyena Pose Set    Hyena Pose Set  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:54 pm

They look great! I vote yes too! Smile
Back to top Go down
CrystalBullet

CrystalBullet

Hyena Pose Set  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyena Pose Set    Hyena Pose Set  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Yes! Sugari is a great artist. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyena Pose Set  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyena Pose Set    Hyena Pose Set  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyena Pose Set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swiftly Ruined, a 2D Graphics Chatsite :: Miscellaneous :: Holiday Greetings, Birthdays & Community Announcements-
Jump to: